Benefits the entire family.
Items to test during your artesian well maintenance
- Water quality: appearance, smell, taste and drinkability
- Water flow
- Slide: firmly attached and impermeable
- Unobstructed vent
- Nearby surface water is being drained away from the artesian well
- Absence of debris at the surface of the well water
- Absence of cracks in the casing that would allow surface water or debris to enter the artesian well
- Absence of dead animals or debris near the artesian well
- Artesian well cover conformity (Water Withdrawal and Protection Regulation, articles 17 and 18)
- Steel tubing height conformity (Water Withdrawal and Protection Regulation, articles 17 and18)
Is the water flow from your artesian well slow? Our specialists are available to perform a water flow test and suggest effective solutions such as hydrofracturing.